Tape Noise Groove
hazard records hr092
TAPE NOISE GROOVE
HIDDEN PATTERN #2
1. The hidden elusive gates of the disgusting ill noise 1'47”
2. The uneven weird pace of the sickly disturbing groove 10'19”
3. The insane dark matter flow of the filthy viscous river 10'28”
4. The cacophonic mellotrons of the doomed desperate spirits 6'25”
5. The damned mad drummers from the eternal hell 7' 57”
6. The rancid and rotten breathing of the ominous beast 3'42”
All sounds obtained from electronic manipulation of background noise of audio tapes and vinyl records. I play no instruments in this work.
This is my second work in the “Hidden Pattern” series, dedicated to discover sound patterns in recordings apparently without them. In this case I've used as source just tape noise and used vinyl background noise. Previously I did it using a silent recording (Journey into the home of the pataphysical ghosts, Wet Dreams14, 2015). I find the resulting sounds mysterious and hypnotic, but the prospective listener has to bear in mind that the sounds contained in these recordings are JUST NOISE.
Burn into a CD with no gaps between tracks.
Produced by Antoni Robert for Hazard Records, 2017